Tuesday, June 7, 2011

ups and downs

December 16, 2010 at 2:12pm
The doctor's appointment went well this morning.  I am cancer-free! Yay!  And the doctor wants to schedule my surgery before the end of the year.  They will call tomorrow to let me know exactly when I'll be under the knife.  I'll be in the hospital for 2-3 days, then recovery at home for around 8 weeks.

All of this is good news.

The "down" portion revolves around the two letters I received from FSU.  I'm working toward resolving the issue, but it will take a little time.  Because of the drop in my grades and the fact that I don't have any classes toward my major this upcoming semester, I have a registration hold on my account.  Not nice.  I've sent emails to the appropriate people, and hopefully will have answers soon.

Overall - definitely a good day.

No comments: