Tuesday, June 7, 2011

And so it begins

The following posts have been re-posted from facebook notes written during the past several months.  For the past 19 years, I have struggled with complicated medical conditions that defied every explanation and every treatment.  In addition, for the past 10 years or so, I have been working through issues related to prior physical and mental abuse.  All in all, I'm doing alright.

I have earned my AA from the local community college, and am currently two classes away from earning my Bachelor's in English Literature (minor in Philosophy) from Florida State University.  If all goes well, I will finish that degree this fall, graduating in December 2011.

I am 40 years old. Mother of a 21 year old son. Wife of the most understanding, kind and generous man on the planet.  I am a woman, just trying to survive.

No comments: